Refund Policies –
In Sahfar IT Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. our customers are our priority. Our Refund Policy is based on the standardized practices that strictly follow industrial norms. We process all refund claims with vigilant parameters to make sure the decisions are justified and mutually agreeable thus we try to put up with fair assessment practices. We treat all refund claims with utmost importance and settle different claims originating from different assortments of need and various business situations.
Coverage & Scope :
This Refund Policy of Sahfar IT Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. covers the whole refund procedure. However the Refund Policy doesn’t apply to any third party involvement. The company is not responsible for any practices of companies that Sahfar IT Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd does not own or control or of candidates that the company does not employ or manage, including any kind of third party service or product providers bound by contract and third party websites to which Sahfar IT Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd websites link.
Parameters for Refund Qualification :
When you first file a complaint and apply for refund in Sahfar IT Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd, your case is immediately introduced to the technical team and they further forward it to concerned person. Thereafter we first try to provide you with ideal solutions for your issue. Refunds are only made in the extreme circumstances, when nothing good can be done to satisfactorily solve the issue.
There are certain conditions which we check before Refund procedure is processed. We look into the validity and soundness of the case, applying different conditions to it. If all the conditions are fulfilled then only we go for refund.
The conditions are:-
- The issue is beyond the scope of rectification or resolution and fixing.
- Any payment terms are not violated.
- The customer have not used any information for monetary or business benefits ( gained during course of association).
- The reasons mentioned during the claim are valid, rational and realistic enough to qualify for refund trial.
- All the proofs and evidences regarding your Refund claim should be properly produced.
- The Refund Claim is not valid if it arises from any billing dispute coming from customer’s bank or payment vendor.
- Taxes paid on services levied by regulatory bodies would not be refunded with fee refund.
- No refund will be entertained in case service gets cancelled due to any violation of terms stated in our Terms and Condition section.
- Refund is not applicable in case of any third party involvement.
If any above mentioned points are violated, then the Refund claim will be considered null and void. So we request our customers to go through all the above mentioned cancellations and Refund terms to avoid any inconvenience which may rise later. Sahfar IT Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. appreciates your time here.
How the Refunds procedure takes place?
The Refund Claim in Sahfar IT Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. takes place through the following steps :-
[First, the refund query is processed, analyzed and checked for infidelity]
[Query is matched with the agreeable parameters and valid reference points]
[According to the case, refunds are arranged for full or partial settlements]
[After that an agreement is signed bearing all the information shared and communications happened in the due course which needed to be preserved until told otherwise]
[The refund may take 7-10 business days to process, after the refund agreement is mutually signed]
[The refund will be in the currency in which it was charged in. If it is not the customer’s native currency and any bank charges are required as exchange fees, the customer will have to bear it. Company will not be responsible to pay for the exchange or bear any extra fees for such transactions]
Sahfar IT Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may update these policies from time to time without any prior intimation to its customers. Thus it is expected from the customers to check the policy from time to time for any new updates. For more information on our Refund Policy, contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org.